About the RA+BP
First established in 2009 under Mayor James J. Kennedy, the Rahway Arts District (its original moniker) was organized to promote and enhance the business, educational, civic and cultural life of the Special Improvement District of Rahway.
If you are looking to move into the SID area or if you would like to learn more about the RABP, please contact us at email@example.com
What We Do
- Create a diverse, vibrant and economically and socially sound community within Rahway.
- Develop activities and programs that encourage the longterm success of the art community.
- Promote awareness of the value of the arts and directly support arts programs that encourage the diversity of Rahway citizens and businesses and their participation in the successful development of Rahway.
- Create and encourage an atmosphere that builds strong arts organizations and increases the community and business appeal of Rahway.
When We Meet
The RABP meets at 6:30pm in our office.
1 City Hall Plaza, 2nd Floor, Rahway, NJ 07065,
- January 11, 2018
- March 3, 2018
- May 16, 2018
- July 12, 2018
- September 13, 2018
- November 8, 2018
- November 9, 2017 – Click to View Minutes
To view minutes from previous meetings, please go to our Meeting Minutes Archive page.
Who We Are
Board of Trustees
President – Joel Schwartz
Vice President – Larry Fishman
Treasurer – Ron Dolce
Trustee – Patricia Kozlowski
Trustee – Matt Dobrowolski
Trustee – Danni Newbury
Trustee – David Crespo
If you are a Rahway business owner looking for help getting started or promoting your establishment; or, if you are an artist looking to make Rahway your home, please contact us.